Bring your horse along
Montana de Oro Horseback Riding for you and your best friend
Bring your horse and enjoy riding along the sandy beaches, the majestic foothills, or the gentle sloping dunes of Montaña de Oro State Park.
Montaña de Oro is an 8,000-acre park with miles and miles of trails and beaches for you to explore. Saddle up and take a two-minute ride from our resort to the trail head of the state park. Guided trail rides are also available on request.
Our horseback riding packages in Montana de Oro include a one-night stay at the beautiful Sea Pines Golf Resort and a corral for your horse. Guests are responsible for providing feed for their horses and the cleaning of their reserved corral.
Stay & Ride Rates:
Sunday through Thursday Night Stays
- Single Rate: one or two people, one 12 x 12 horse corral – $124*
- Double Rate: one or two people, two 12 x 12 horse corrals – $139*
Friday and Saturday Night Stays
- Single Rate: one or two people, one 12 x 12 horse corral – $139*
- Double Rate: one or two people, two 12 x 12 horse corrals – $169*
Rules for Overnight Stay-and-Ride Horse Packages:
- Maximum of two horse corrals per room rented
- Parking for one horse trailer per room
- Horse owners responsible for bringing own feed
- Horse owners are required to clean the corral at the end of their stay
- Corrals provided are 12 foot x 12 foot individual pipe corrals
- Water available near corrals
*Rates apply to standard rooms. All upgrades for room type will be added accordingly. All rates subject to change and do not include tax.